The lovely Sharon Howard over at A Day In The Life of a Busy Gal bestowed the Versatile Blogger Award upon me this morning. It’s the first time I’ve received this award and I’m honored she thought of me.
Sharon is an inspirational spirit with an ocean of courage and determination. I applaud her for tackling the issues before her with her head held high.
The award requires that I (i) list 7 unknown things about me (don’t really like this part because I think of myself as a very boring person), and (ii) give the award to 15 other versatile bloggers. This one is going to be difficult because I would like to find 15 bloggers I haven’t given any awards to before.
I’ve decided to answer the 7 ‘me’ questions, and then start going through all my new followers who are participating in my contest and award 15 of those new peeps with the Versatile Blogger award. Maybe one of them will also receive my own blog award: The Chain Story Blogger Award.
Happy Writing and good luck to all the participating YA authors (and anyone else who wants to have some fun writing!)
7 things you used to not know about me:
1. I was 16 years old when I completed my very first novel. It was titled “One Night With You” and was a fictitious love story between me and Elvis Presley during the mid to late ’50s.
2. Said novel mentioned in #1 was ripped to shreds during an argument. I never revisited it.
3. I won 3rd place in a beauty pageant when I was 15 years old. I still have the trophy.
4. My first car was a pastel yellow 1966 Ford Mustang. Pony interior, 302 engine. I should have never sold it.
5. I wanted to be a veterinarian all of my life but Chemistry kicked my butt in college.
6. I have almond-shaped blue eyes and brown hair. Stop…reverse that. It sounds like my hair is almond-shaped, too. 🙂 I know, always editing.
7. I love to glass paint though I have yet to perfect the art. It’s just fun.