There is a lot of stuff here. Please read if you’re not sure about the rules and policies of this blog
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘J. Keller Ford’ or ‘I’ or ‘me’ refers to the owner of this blog. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of my blog.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and entertainment use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this blog is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This blog also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this blog and any dispute arising out of such use of the blog is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
FTC GUIDELINE COMPLIANCE AND WORDPRESS RESTRICTIONS
In accordance with new FTC guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials for bloggers, I would like my readers to know that the books I review on my site are privately purchased by me, checked out from my local library, or provided to me for free by the publisher or author of the book. I do not receive money for such reviews. The books are sent to me for an honest review. I will make known in such reviews if I received the book for free. Per WordPress Terms of Service, I will never post a link to any retail outlets where books or merchandise can be purchased. I will, however, provide links to the author’s and/or publisher’s websites that may contain links to retail outlets. Except for my own novels/short stories, I will never receive any compensation for any items purchased via an author’s/publisher’s website. If you have any questions, please contact me.
As a fellow Internet user myself, I totally respect your online privacy. So it goes without saying that I’m fully committed to safeguarding your online privacy while you’re here at my blog.
And that’s precisely why I’ve decided to include the following, which discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this blogsite. Jenny Keller Ford, is a free blog offered by WordPress.com and is governed by their Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies. For more information, please feel free to browse http://www.Wordpress.com.
Like most standard websites, this website uses log files. These include: Internet Protocol addresses (IP addresses), browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement in the aggregate, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc., are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Web Cookies and Beacons
Web cookies (also known as HTTP cookies, or just cookies) are parcels of text that are sent by a server to a Web browser, and then sent back unchanged by the browser each time it accesses that server. In other words, a cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s computer that is tied to information about the user.
Web beacons are objects that are embedded in a webpage or email that are invisible to the user, but allow checking that a user has viewed the page or email. Other names are web bug, tracking bug, tag or page tag.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. Please check your browser’s help section for instructions on how to do this.
I use outside advertising networks and companies in order to display content on this site. This content may contain cookies and/or web beacons in order to collect data in the ad serving process. These such cookies and/or web beacons are collected by the companies and/or advertising networks, themselves. I do not have any access to this information.
I currently obtain work from several companies, such as: http://www.123rf.com, http://www.Veer.com, and http://www.Photobucket.com. If you have any questions, please check their websites for their respective privacy policies and copyright information.
Webmaster Contact Information