Today, hubby and I took a 10 minute drive to Heritage Village, a 21-acre living history museum located in the heart of Pinellas County, Florida. The natural pine and palmetto landscape is home to more than 28 historic structures and features, some dating back to the 19th century, include a school, church, sponge warehouse, railroad depot and store as well as a variety of historic homes. Today, they also had an old car exhibit and blacksmith demonstrations. I hope you enjoy the pics. If you hover your cursor over the pics, you can read a little bit of information about the picture.
First, I want to thank Jennifer Eaton for this award. She is an amazing author and I’m so glad she thought of me when handing out this award. I have to say, I like my little collection accruing on my blog. They’re so pretty.
As a recipient of the 7 x 7 blog award, I have to follow some rules, which are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award (Thank you, Jennifer. *smile*)
2. Write a post about it (I’m pretty sure that is what this is)
3. Answer 7 questions about myself (boring, but ok)
4. Link to 7 of your own post: Most Surprisingly Successful, Most Underrated, Most Popular, Most Beautiful, Most Helpful, Most Controversial and Most Pride-Worthy
5. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers who you think deserve it
Okay…so here are seven facts about me:
1. I am hopelessly addicted to Wizard 101. I have level 60 or above Life, Ice and Fire Wizards and I also play my son’s Death, Myth, and Storm characters.
2. I never met a lobster I didn’t like.
3. I love to travel and want to see the Grand Canyon, Alaska, Vermont in the fall, Hawaii, Scotland, Ireland and Italy before I die.
4. I love dogs and cats and would take every stray that I could if I had the space and money.
5. My favorite color is yellow.
6. My favorite flower is a yellow rose.
7. I cry at movies, even happy ones.
Now, for the most difficult of all of the rules to follow: Number 4. I seem to write a lot, but not many people comment or follow back, so it’s sort of difficult to tell which of my previous blogs fit into the categories. So, I guessed at some, and then looked at WordPress stats for the rest. The following is what I came up with:
Most surprisingly successful:
Now the best part: bestowing the award on seven other bloggers. Here goes, in no particular order:
Julie Catherine: for her amazing art and gentle spirit
Katy Upperman: because she’s amazing
Talin: for her amazing recipes
Emi Gayle: ‘cause she’s all YA!
Julie Reece: because she’s got an awesome YA novel, Crux, coming out soon and needs all the traffic she can get!
Amy Marie: she’s a gentle spirit who I want to see succeed in all she does
Jenny N: awesome review site for YA novels