Today is the last day to enter my Kindle book giveaway! What are you waiting for? Come on over and play a round of trivia. Even if you haven’t read the books, Google and Goodreads have the answers.
In celebration of hitting 10,000 views of my blog, I’ve decided to host a trivia contest about what else…books! Some of the questions are easy, some relatively hard, but all should be fun to try and answer. The winner will receive his or her choice of the Kindle version of one of the following novels:
The winner will be chosen at random and must answer all questions correctly.
So, how do you enter? The rules are simple:
- Subscribe to my blog
- post a comment on my blog
- blog about the contest on your own blog
- and Tweet or comment on Facebook about the contest.
Where do you leave your answers? E-mail your answers to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will be announced on my blog on Friday, December 16. Contest winner will have 48 hours to contact me with their choice of the three Kindle prizes. Good luck and have fun with the contest and thanks for playing along! Let the trivia questions begin!
- In the novel, The Hunger Games, what district is Katniss from?
- Also from The Hunger Games, how many tributes die the first day of the games?
- In Vampire Academy, who does Christian team up with to fight Strigoi with fire?
- In Rick Riordan’s series, The Kane Chronicles, what is Carter’s sister’s name?
- Who wrote the books centered around the world of Midkemia?
- What is Henry’s profession in The Time Traveler’s Wife?
- What was Stephen King’s first published novel?
- In Jurassic Park, what does Dr. Grant always carry in his pocket?
- In Great Expectations, what is Pip’s real first name?
- In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, what street does Mrs. Figg live on?