First, I want to thank Jennifer Eaton for this award. She is an amazing author and I’m so glad she thought of me when handing out this award. I have to say, I like my little collection accruing on my blog. They’re so pretty.
As a recipient of the 7 x 7 blog award, I have to follow some rules, which are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award (Thank you, Jennifer. *smile*)
2. Write a post about it (I’m pretty sure that is what this is)
3. Answer 7 questions about myself (boring, but ok)
4. Link to 7 of your own post: Most Surprisingly Successful, Most Underrated, Most Popular, Most Beautiful, Most Helpful, Most Controversial and Most Pride-Worthy
5. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers who you think deserve it
Okay…so here are seven facts about me:
1. I am hopelessly addicted to Wizard 101. I have level 60 or above Life, Ice and Fire Wizards and I also play my son’s Death, Myth, and Storm characters.
2. I never met a lobster I didn’t like.
3. I love to travel and want to see the Grand Canyon, Alaska, Vermont in the fall, Hawaii, Scotland, Ireland and Italy before I die.
4. I love dogs and cats and would take every stray that I could if I had the space and money.
5. My favorite color is yellow.
6. My favorite flower is a yellow rose.
7. I cry at movies, even happy ones.
Now, for the most difficult of all of the rules to follow: Number 4. I seem to write a lot, but not many people comment or follow back, so it’s sort of difficult to tell which of my previous blogs fit into the categories. So, I guessed at some, and then looked at WordPress stats for the rest. The following is what I came up with:
Most surprisingly successful:
Can You Guess My Character’s Age:
Brenda Drakes’ Can You Leave Me Breathless Contest
Passive Writing and How it Can Kill a Story
When listening to others opinions are bad for your health
Midlife Collage: Two-time Winner! Whoo Hoo!
Now the best part: bestowing the award on seven other bloggers. Here goes, in no particular order:
Julie Catherine: for her amazing art and gentle spirit
Katy Upperman: because she’s amazing
Talin: for her amazing recipes
Emi Gayle: ‘cause she’s all YA!
Julie Reece: because she’s got an awesome YA novel, Crux, coming out soon and needs all the traffic she can get!
Amy Marie: she’s a gentle spirit who I want to see succeed in all she does
Jenny N: awesome review site for YA novels