As usual, I always forget to sign up for Six Sentence Sunday. I’m going to have to put a note on my pc to remind me.
Anyway, the following are from my second novel in the Chronicles of Fallhollow series. Yes, I have a title, and no, I’m not sharing it right now. 🙂
A little background…David and Charlotte have left the medieval-esque realm of Fallhollow and have returned to Havendale, Tennessee with their squire friend, Eric. Until now, Eric never knew other worlds existed, much less the objects within them. I hope you enjoy.
“You cannot expect me to get into that-that—”
“It’s a Mustang, and you will get in if I have to throw you in myself.” David turned the key in the ignition; the beast of machinery roared to life.
“Come on, Eric,” Charlotte said, opening the door. “You’re going to love it. There’s 650 horses in this baby.”
“That’s impossible!” Eric said, his eyes wide.
Ooops! I threw in an extra sentence. Oh well. 🙂
Enjoy your weekend!
- Six Sentence Sunday 9/2/12 (simplicitylane.wordpress.com)
- Six Sentence Sunday 9/2/12 (jennifermeaton.com)
- Six Sentence Sunday (veronicascott.wordpress.com)
- Six Sentence Sunday (robertcroman.com)
- Six Sentence Sunday (jc-martin.com)
- Six Sentence Sunday for September 2, 2012