Every day that passes brings us one day closer to Christmas, and another day of the ONE MORE DAY blog tour rolls along. Today, THE COVER CONTESSA is hosting our blog tour with a guest post by Kimberly Kay, a book review and a link to a Rafflecopter Giveaway, so make sure you stop by and see what’s going on.
There is also a big ONE MORE DAY Virtual Facebook Party going on tonight between 8 and midnight EST so make sure you stop by. There will be lots of virtual cake, champagne and real giveaways and fun.
Today, I have the feature author of ONE MORE DAY, L.S. Murphy with me to answer the question I’ve asked all of the anthology authors: If you could freeze one moment in time for all eternity, what would it be? I can so relate to her answer.
One Frozen Moment
The first time I saw my daughter. That’s the moment I would freeze forever. In the moment, there was a clarity to the world I’d never experienced before. Life seemed worth living and the world was full of pure love. Every single day of my existence for the last five years has been an expansion on that one moment in time.
Everyone should experience something so pure, so beautiful they never want to let it go. Bean is mine.
Yeah, I’m a sap. J
It’s okay to be a sap when it comes to our children, Linda. I still get all gooey inside when I think of mine and they are grown.
Want a copy of ONE MORE DAY? Here are a few links.
Want to connect with Linda? Visit her on the web at any of her locations:
And don’t forget to check out all the other works by Linda. There are quite a few. Click on the pics for more info from Goodreads.
- One Publisher; One Author’s Life Changed Forever (jennykellerford.wordpress.com)
- A Bright Spot in Someone’s Day (jennykellerford.wordpress.com)
- Blog Tour: One More Day by L.S. Murphy and more (http://lolabookreviews.blogspot.com/)
- ARC Review: One More Day by L.S. Murphy and Various Authors (http://kookiekrysp.com/)
- Review: One More Day (Anthology – Various Authors) (Total Teen Fiction.blogspot.co.uk)