Girls (and parents), it’s Prom time again, and you know what that means. Scheduling hair and nail appointments, reserving the limo and most important, finding the perfect dress, because, let’s face it ladies, prom is all about the dress.
I love gowns. I always have, ever since a little girl. I always felt ultra feminine and pretty in ball gowns. Like a princess floating on air. Every year I scour the internet and fashion mags for the gowns I wish were around when I was going to prom. I’ve posted a few here for you to see. If you click on the picks, it will take you to the website where you can learn more about them. I hope you enjoy my prom gown picks for 2013.
- Secret Tips to Getting Celebrity-Inspired Prom Dresses For Less (myfashioncents.com)
- A big Showcase For the Juniors Cute Prom Dresses (merlepromdresses.wordpress.com)
- Prom Gowns Design Strategies for The actual Prom Period (2013cheappromdresses.wordpress.com)
- Dresses and Tresses: How to Match Your Dress to Your Hairstyle For Prom Night (beautyhigh.com)
- PNK Prom Dress Giveaway Keeps Dream Alive for Girls (phl17.com)
- Prom Plans (setonconnection.org)
- Prom: The Season of Stress (livingquietlyloud.wordpress.com)