My son gave me this little guy yesterday.
It’s a bearded dragon. Isn’t he cute? The only problem is he doesn’t have a name, and I can’t think of one that suits him. I played around with Frodo, and while it sort of fits, it’s not ‘him’. I need help naming him, and that’s where all of you come in.
How would you all like to play a game of name the dragon? Never played? Here how it goes:
- Between now and April 5, post the coolest name you can think of right here on this post.
- You can enter as many times as you want as long as you submit different names.
- Think interesting, unusual
- Game ceases at midnight on April 5.
On April 6, my family and I will review all the names and decide on one. The person who comes up with the winning name, will win his/her choice of one of the following J. Taylor Publishing YA novels, either in e-book or paperback:
Are you ready to play??? If so, let the naming begin!
NOTE: Contest is open to US residents only.
- Clementine (mfamama.typepad.com)
- Sydney the Dragon (djsalmons.wordpress.com)
- Raising Crickets for Bearded Dragon Food (breedingcricketsforfood2932.wordpress.com)