It seems the beginning of a new year always brings on more blog awards. This month I’ve already been nominated for five awards! While I appreciate these pretty little ditties and the thought, I think January will be the last month I accept them. Why? Because there are just so many people I follow and they all deserve recognition, so how can I just pick out seven or eleven to nominate? Besides, how much more stuff do you guys want to know about me? 🙂
Since I’ve been nominated for these this month, I’ll play along, so here goes. From the lovely Naphtali, I received the following:
Thank you, Naphtali!
From Layla, I received
These awards both ask that the recipient tell seven things about themselves so here goes:
1. the only candy I really like (besides chocolate) are sweethearts. I could eat them like…well, like candy.
2. I love having fresh-cut flowers in my house.
3. I hate the smell of tar and asphalt
4. I’ve been parasailing
5. I’m a hopeless romantic
6. I won third place in a beauty pageant when I was 15 (don’t know how but I did)
7. I’ve never received a love letter.
Okay, there you have it. Now, who do I forward all four of these to? Well, I’ll go with the top posters on my blog:
Jennifer M. Eaton – Side Note: Jennifer is having more skin cancer removed today. She has a post about it on her site. Please keep her in your prayers that they remove all of it and this nasty disease doesn’t come back.