With Halloween rapidly approaching, I thought I’d post some goofy riddles. Enjoy. Answers are at the end.
1. What kind of ghost haunts a hen-house?
2. Why do ghosts like to go to baseball games?
3. What do you call a ghost in a torn sheet?
4. What do little ghosts drink?
5. What happens to a fast witch on a slow broom?
6. Why did the vampire read the Wall Street Journal?
7. What do birds give out on Halloween?
8. What looks and acts like a black cat but is much smaller?
9. What can you hold without ever touching or using your hands?
10. I threw away the outside and cooked the inside. Then I ate the outside and threw away the inside. What did I eat?
2. they like to boo the umpire.
3. a holy terror
4. evaporated milk
5. she flies off the handle
6. He heard it had great circulation.
8. a black kitten
9. your breath
10. corn on the cob
- Riddle Me This (educationalinsightsinc.wordpress.com)
6 thoughts on “Friday Riddles”
Hahaha! Love these riddles. I actually thought that ghosts might drink Boo-laid instead of Koolaid, but the evaporated milk is probably a better answer! 🙂
LOL, I like these. I got like half of them right.
Hahaha, thanks for those!! I needed some new jokes:-)
Haha. These are great. Loved the vampire and circulation one. 🙂
Nothing better than a good laugh to end the week! Thanks 🙂
you’re welcome. 🙂 Enjoy your weekend.