Lookie, Lookie! I got an award today from the lovely and talented Jennifer Eaton!! Thanks so much, writer buddy, friend, confidant and butt-kicker! (she never stops hounding me to finish my novels. Don’t let her sweet demeanor fool you. She’s a tough beta!)
Anyway, I have to tell you guys seven things about me and then pass the award on to seven other unsuspecting bloggers so, here goes.
1. I suffer horribly from ingrown toenails (yuck)
2. I have a few more pounds on me than I did in high school (quite a few more, actually)
3. My top 3 romantic comedy films are: While You Were Sleeping, Kate and Leopold, and Simply Irresistable.
4. I was a majorette in high school.
5. I’m listed in the 1978 edition of Who’s Who Among American High School Students.
6. I’ve been to, and fell in love with, Neuschwanstein Castle.
7. I love live theater, operas and classical music performances.
Now, who to pass the torch to.
Congrats, ladies! Happy Saturday!!