Two lovely bloggers gave me a total of three blog awards.
From Susan at mywithershins, I got
And from Jennifer at parentista.com:
Thank you so, so much, ladies. All were a complete surprise.
Now, what to do. For The Booker Award, I have to list my top 5 favorite books of all time. This is not hard for me as these are books I’ve read over and over again and never tire of. Here they are in no particular order.
Runner ups (because I HAVE to mention them):
Now onto the awards from Jennifer. To accept, I have to:
1. post the awards on my blog (check)
2. thank the blogger for the nomination (done but will do again and again. Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!)
3. List seven things about myself.
4. Nominate seven bloggers for the awards.
hmmm…7 things about me:
1. I snore when I sleep (I don’t hear me, though)
2. I love walks in the rain.
3. Asti Spumanti is my sparkling wine of choice.
4. I am very irritated by hypocritical people.
5. I like hiking and camping out.
6. My biggest regret is that I sold my 1966 Mustang to move to Florida in 1982. I sold it for twice what I paid for it.
7. In all my years, I have never broken a bone in my body.
Now, who to nominate. I hate this part because I love all the blogs I visit and follow.
For the Booker Award, I nominate the following:
For the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award:
Last but not least, the Tell Me About Yourself Award: