I arrived home yesterday after visiting my friend for a week. While gone, I didn’t have a big chance to write on my blog, (though I did manage one post), or respond to other bloggers, for which I apologize for. I’m back in the swing of things and ready to rock and roll. This past Sunday, my very first interview appeared on mywithershins blog. Squeee! Pretty awesome, right? I was so nervous and I think that came across, but like everything else ‘marketing’, the more one does it, the easier it gets. Maybe the next time I won’t ramble so much, but I do have to say, I was thrilled beyond words she asked for the interview. Thank you, Susan! Also while I was gone, the lovely Layla at be not afeard nominated me for two blog awards, the Inspiring Blog award and the Reader Appreciation Award! Thank you, Layla! You all should head over to her blog and check it out.
As a recipient, I have to list seven things about me before passing on the awards to seven other people. I haven’t done this in a while so here goes:
1. My first dog was a fox terrier named Gypsy.
2. I collect small, ceramic lambs.
3. I also collect music globes of all kinds as well as statues of fantasy related items (castles, dragons, faeries, etc.)
4. TV shows I can’t miss this coming season: Falling Skies, Merlin, Once Upon a Time and Smash.
5. I have type 2 diabetes.
6. I’ve ridden an elephant.
7. I’ve been parasailing. It’s amazing how many sharks swim with swimmers so close to the coast of Florida.
Ok, next step, nominate 7 bloggers to receive the awards. I hate this part because there are so many blogs that I love and visit all the time. I hope no one feels slighted. Please know that all of you are inspirational to me in some way and I can’t thank my readers enough for being so loyal. Anyway, here goes. Please pop over to their blogs and check them out.
For the Inspirational Blogger Award:
- Wow, my first blog award nomination! (lifewithhiccups.wordpress.com)
- I’m Getting Spoiled Again! (cbwentworth.wordpress.com)
- #Mad blog awards 2012 finalist plea (aspergersinfo.wordpress.com)