I had the extreme pleasure of meeting with a marketing/blog expert today. We went over my blog, what I wanted to do with it. Who I wanted to market to, and we came to the conclusion that I need to make some changes, not so much the layout, but the content. My job is to seek out three people in my target audience, ask them some crucial questions, and design accordingly.
For the next several days I will not post anything else on my blog while I “re-invent’ myself. Hopefully, the new ‘me’ won’t throw off my current followers while it strives to gain new ones.
Thank you for your patience and your support. Of course, this mean my A, B and C posts I wrote for the A-Z blog challenge will need to be rewritten to kick off the new direction and focus I’m taking with my blog. Ah, what the heck. No prob, right? I’ll let you be the judge starting Monday, April 2.
TTFN!! I’m going to miss you guys until next week!
Until then, enjoy the relaxing sounds of Euge Groove. This one is called Chillaxin
- Follow These Tips And Transform Your Blog Into A Money Making Enterprise (leccoworkshop.com)
- A Simple Device For When You Don’t Know What To Do In Social Media (marketingwithoutanet.com)
- Use SWOT to Increase Your Blog’s Success (twopointuhoh.com)
- How To Make Your Internet Business Blog Effective (ruralstops.blogspot.com)
- Effective Internet Marketing Strategy For Success (foodstaycation.com)