The lovely Kourtney Heintz awarded me the Liebster Blog Award a few days back, which caught me by surprise. She’s an awesome person and I’ve learned a lot from her blog. She recently hit up the writer’s conference in NY and has posted some valuable information. You should really hop over and take a look.
The guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. Most of all – have fun and spread the karma.
So, my top 5 blogs in no particular order are:
Thanks to all of you for posting your thoughts, reviews, opinions, etc. I have met some fantastically, amazing people through my blog. Cheers and big hugs to all of you for taking the time to make the rest of our lives richer.
10 thoughts on “Oh, heavens, I almost forgot…”
Thanks so much! I needed a pretty new award, and this one doesn’t make me do anything! Yay!
Oh, wait. Need to spread the love… on to find more great blogs….
Congrats, Jenny! You deserve it! And thanks for nominating me! It means a lot!
Jenny, thanks so much for the shout out. 🙂 I’m glad my conference blogs have been useful. I worried they might be a bit dull.
Congrats on a very deserved Liebster Blog Award! I’ll check out your nominees. 🙂
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! What an awesome thing to wake up to this morning! I love you, Jenny…
Thanks! Mucho appreciated :D.